Want to be on our team?
Do you love working with people and being part of a winning team?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our team as a new Marketing Support Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Provide sales route administration and database management
- Assist with ERP (Emergency Ready Program) file completion and database management
- Provide marketing administration including referral source follow-up
- Maintain Franchise web and social media sites
- COI (center of influence) and facility research
- Maintain key account target list and provide research
- Provide brand and marketing coordination, including advertisement placement and tracking
- Provide newsletters and e-blast coordination
- Coordinate all public relations programs
- Events coordination
- Meet crucial deadlines
- Assist with basic office administrative tasks
- Experience with sales and marketing support is desired
- Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Must successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 32-40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required for special events
- Vary between 7 m. and 5 p.m. M-F
Send your resume to jhughes@SERVPROjacksongallia.com. We look forward to hearing from you!